If you are interesting in becoming a vendor at the Clark Fork Market, please read the 2017 Rules and Regulations, which are available below, to see if your business, farm or ranch is eligible to participate. Below is a listing of our 2017 fees. Fees apply to all vendors, no matter the product.
Reserved Spaces: Vendors may reserve up to four 6 feet of space for the entire 26 week market season.
- 6 ft. space = $175.00 for 26 markets
- 10 ft. (Sidewalk space) = $250.00 for 26 markets
- 12 ft. space = $350.00 for 26 markets
- 18 ft. space = $575.00 for 26 markets
- 24 ft. space = $725.00 for 26 markets
If more space is needed to accommodate a refrigerated meat trailer, the Market Manager should be consulted.
- 6 ft. = $15.00 per market
- 12 ft. = $30.00 per market
- 18 ft. = $45.00 per market
There will be a flat one-time fee for electrical users at the beginning of the season.
- $50.00 - for a 110 outlet
- $75.00 - for a 220 outlet
Nonprofit organizations that support the Clark Fork River Market mission statement may use space at the market for the purpose of community outreach or education, with the approval of the Market Manager. Nonprofit organizations will be charged a space fee of $10 for up to 12ft.
Please note that crafts are not allowed at the market UNLESS the craft items to be sold are made primarily of local agricultural materials. Thank you!
All products allowed at the market need to be grown or raised in Western Montana (west of the continental divide) with the exception of prepared foods, baked goods, and coffee. Preference will be given to prepared foods, baked goods, and coffee prepared using local ingredients.
Products allowed at the market include:
- Fruit and Vegetables
- Meat, Poultry and Dairy Products
- Live plants and flowers
- Processed Foods grown locally (salsa, jams, etc.)
- Crafts made primarily from Western Montana agricultural products
- Bakeries and commercial food vendors
2018 RULES AND REGULATIONS
Clark Fork Market Rules and Regulations 2018 (PDF)
2018 VENDOR APPLICATIONS
Clark Fork Market Prepared Food and Drink Vendor Application 2018 (PDF)
Clark Fork Market Vendor Application (PDF)
To sell prepared food, coffee or meat products requires a permit from the County Health Department. This is not a difficult process and the Clark Fork Market manager, Franco Salazar, would be happy to answer questions for you and help you with the paperwork. To start the process with the Missoula County Health Department call (406) 258-4867. The permitting process can take up to 4 weeks, so please submit your paperwork in advance of the first market that you plan to attend.